A masterclass in making yoga more meaningful and getting it (or any other art) off the mat and into life. Some in-depth theory and very practical tools any embodiment teacher can use. The Embodied Yoga Principles method is presented, along with work on enriching asana ethics, community, learning theory and more.
– An overview of the principles that underly effective learning transfer from the yoga mat to the rest of life.
– The practical “how” of making asana a much deeper and more useful practice. The nuts and bolts of an innovative, “western yet deep” approach to yoga.
– Pragmatic techniques for enhancing how much your personal practice impacts what you care about.
– Dozens of life-integration exercises you won’t find elsewhere.
– Simple teaching tools so you can help students enrich their yoga.