The Ninja Series
For immediate change in your personal & professional life
What would make the biggest difference in your life?
We asked our community this very question, and the response was resounding. There were four clear winners.
Places are limited on each, and if you can’t make them live, you’ll be sent the recordings…
Non-sh*t Embodied Coaching Demo's
(for facilitators of all kinds)
August 31 – 5.30-7pm UK time (12.30-2pm EDT)
Learn excellence in the field though watching demonstrations of embodied coaching, and hearing breakdowns after.
Suitable for coaches and facilitators of all kinds who want a masterclass in using embodiment in practical ways with clients. There will be space for Q&A, and you’ll be able to apply some of your learnings immediately. These may include:
- Top techniques like centring, Embodied Toolkit and four elements
- Awareness and choice principle
- How to set the rhythm of sessions
- Making your personal embodiment the foundation
- Ethics, calibration, and what makes for competent facilitation
There will be some group coaching that I will invite you to take part in, and you can bring a non-coach friend for demo’s as well if you like.
(for people who have the basics covered)
September 13 – 4.30-5.30pm UK time (11.30am-12.30pm EDT)
Centring is one of the most practical embodiment tools. It is also one of the main things I can genuinely say I am world class at, having both learnt form the best and innovated in the most intense environments worldwide. You’ll learn the finer points of working with centring, including:
- What is and is not centring (also vs “grounding”, mindfulness, etc.)
- Different categories of centring (e.g. up- and down-)
- The centring tools I have found to be most effective over 20 years working with it
- Common mistakes facilitators make while leading centring
- Cross-cultural and trauma-aware considerations
This masterclass will be useful for anyone with stress in their lives, and especially those also guiding others. You will be sent my e-book ahead of this call and be expected to be familiar with it if you haven’t done centring with me on courses before.
How to say no (without feeling crap or losing your friends)
(for people who please)
September 14 – 5.30-6.30pm UK time (12.30-1.30pm EDT)
I’d really love it if you came to this…pllleasseeeeee…nobody will care about you if you don’t!!!!
I’m joking of course, but having coached hundreds of people over the years with this issue, I know it’s no joke when you struggle to say no. Living the life other’s want, burnout, overwhelm, resentment, broken relationships, etc. No fun. Happily, there are things you can do about it. This masterclass includes:
- Why many people find it hard to say no
- Live demonstrations on how to shift that
- The top tools I’ve found work
- How to say no and maintain relationships
- Embodied tools to practise ongoing to make the learning stick
So come… or like, totally do something else when it’s on that you don’t really want to but that you like totally “have” to, because someone asked 😉
“You’re on mute…” - How to Teach Embodiment Online
(for coaches, yogis and facilitators of all kind who work online)
September 23 – 4-5pm UK time (11am-12pm EDT)
Having taught embodiment online for some years (pre-cov), and now having seen maybe more people do it than anyone else through all our events, I’ve started passing on what I’ve learnt. This webinar is the very best of what myself and the team have worked out so far, and includes:
- The main differences between in-person and online
- The three best ways to transfer state via Zoom
- Why timezones matter
- Tops tips on building group coherence
- How to pace sessions using the “seasons” model
- The ways in which online teaching can be better than in-person – and how to ensure this is the case for your classes
With so many having switched to online classes, and the cost (in time and money) of holding in-person classes these days, this session will help you stand out from the crowd.
How the Ninja Series works...
Each is a standalone webinar, so if only one will be useful to you, just book that one.
However, the order of this series has been designed in such a way that each webinar can build on the previous if you’re new to embodiment or want to review and deepen your understanding:
- See a range of coaching tools.
- Learn to apply and teach centring.
- Apply centring when struggling to say no (or with clients who struggle).
- Learn to teach embodiment online, referencing the previous webinars.
Meet the trainer
Founder of Embodiment Unlimited
“Mr Embodiment” (Mark Walsh) is the author of Embodiment, Working with the Body in Training and Coaching, and Embodied Meditation. He hosts The Embodiment Podcast (1 million+ downloads), and led The Embodiment Conference (1000 teachers, 500,000 delegates). Seeing a theme yet?
He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course, and has trained over 2000 embodiment coaches in over 40 other countries (some of which will even let him back in).
He gained an honours in psychology (despite been an alcoholic at the time), and has taught widely in the corporate world where he pretended to be a grown up for years, including with blue-chip companies (e.g. Google, Unilever, Shell, Axa, L’Oreal) whom he charged wayyyy too much as they made him wear a suit.
He has also upset… sorry, taught… many yogis, NGOs, police officers and several militaries.
He has worked in war zones, and entertained over 50,000 children. He has headlined International Coach Federation events, taught at Moscow State University, lived with the circus in Ethiopia, taught celebrities and kissed a princess.
Mark is an aikido black belt, and also has 25 years of experience of other martial arts, with yoga, bodywork, improv comedy, conscious dance and meditation.
Embodiment is his obsession, life’s work, and frankly at this point he couldn’t get a job doing anything else. He dances like your dad at a wedding, overshares about his gorgeous Ukrainian wife, and offends pirates with his swearing.
He is now tired of writing in the third person.