The Embodiment Gathering
Spend five days immersing yourself in embodied practices with the core Embodiment Unlimited training team in this Urban Retreat.
*Early bird discount £50 off – extended, get a wiggle on
*Please note: There will be filming and photography taking place, but you will have the option to opt out of being on camera
Take a deep dive into embodied practice with real people
Connection and depth are what these five days of in-person embodied practice are all about.
Join us for experiential learning TOGETHER to deepen your own understanding and practice of embodiment – with real people, working collaboratively.
Each day we will offer a morning practice of embodied yoga and meditation followed by two workshops and some evening sessions too. These will be in-depth explorations of embodied practice, to further enrich the learning you have experienced on FEC, EFC or your EYP training.
We will use EFC/FEC tools such as the four elements, embodied yoga principles, cycles and more, and apply them to interpersonal and relational practice. This in-person experience will give you the opportunity to get supportive feedback from the core Embodiment Unlimited teaching team to strengthen your personal practice and allow you to work with embodiment more instinctively in your life.
- Yoga & meditation
- Four elements
- Leader / follower practices
- Embodied yoga principles
- Cultural embodiment
- Dance / free movement
- An introduction to Systema (martial arts)
- Improvisation / play
- Exploration of pleasure
The Embodiment Immersion may be for you if you:
- Find value in the embodied practices you have learned
- Have a desire to deepen the inquiry you have begun
- Are yearning for some real life connection
- Would like to enhance the benefits you have already noticed in your life
- Need some time out to reflect and recharge
- Would love a chance to share space with the EU core teaching team
- This is a non-residential retreat, so meals and accommodation are not included
- Venue: www.thestudiobtn.com
- Due to current distancing restrictions we have to limit spaces to 25 participants
For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Due to the current global travel situation we are unable to offer refunds unless we need to cancel the event itself for any reason
- Before booking travel, please check the UK’s government policy on travel into the country here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england
Meet your facilitators
Embodiment Educator, Somatic Coach & Meditation Teacher
Karin van Maanen
Director of Meditation & Trainer, EFC & Embodiment Unlimited
Systema Martial Arts, Breathing and Movement professional and author
Somatic coach, senior yoga teacher specialising in women’s health and wellbeing.
Founder Embodiment Unlimited, co-lead trainer EFC.
Room Manager, Embodiment coach, event manager, men's work leader
Award-nominated performer, helping people feel relaxed and playful in the spotlight