Mentorship with Patricia Aguirre
Many people have expressed an interest in what we'd call an apprenticeship, or mentoring.
So we’ve made it happen...
Who is this for?
Professionals, who want:
- to become an excellent embodied facilitators
- to make a decent/better living from it
- to build a life-long learning network of friends and colleagues
- to have a good time doing the above
This offer is for our students who know and trust our work and our teachers, and are willing to commit to a year-long journey with our support.
Duration: 1 year
- Monthly 1-to-1 calls with me (Patricia)
- Monthly small group sessions with me
- Monthly small group sessions with Karin van Maanen
- Regular peer group meetings (you work out the frequency with your group, with our support)
- Design, along with me, a process of where you want to be in within that year
- Ask me questions personally through email
Plus, you’ll be offered some extra opportunities, like:
- Getting special places on live, in-person courses
- Join the team behind-the-scenes on courses (a GREAT way to learn)
All online courses from Embodiment Unlimited:
ALL Embodiment Unlimited professional online courses during your 2023 mentorship (see Embodiment University for more details… worth over $9,000)
Live certification courses planned for 2023:
- Embodied Meditation teacher training – LIVE 5-month course starting in March
- Trauma Coaching course – LIVE 5-month course starting in March
- Certification of Embodiment Coaching – LIVE 6-month course, starting in February
- Embodied Marketing – LIVE and including PBB content, focusing on facilitators
- Embodied Toolkit – with LIVE and pre-recorded materials
Existing self-paced library, including:
- Embody Your Leadership
- Courage to Heal
- All 1000+ sessions from The Embodiment Conference
- Introduction to Trauma
- Embodied Boundaries
- Trauma Is Your Superpower
- Empowered Relationships
- 21 Days to Better Sleep
- Embodiment Coaching
- Everyday Embodiment
- Purpose Black Belt (2021)
- and many more…
How you will benefit
- Encouragement and love!
- Practice and course selection support (you can’t do them all at once)
- Technical questions
- Marketing help, sales funnels and brand discussion
- Feedback (must be open to this)
- Accountability (also a “must be willing”). This will likely be done peer-peer and with the course manager more than Mark in detail, but I will keep kicking your arse 🙂
- Coming with 1-2 things to work on
- Reframing and getting new perspectives
- Brainstorming ideas
- Establishing practices and routines
- Further resources – sign-posting
- Requesting connections (e.g. people, newsletter or social connection)
- Building embodied capacities – e.g. saying no
- You attend all live mentorship sessions
- You attend peer group meetings
- You attend one in-person events
- You keep a regular daily meditation and 5 hours a week MINIMUM embodied practice (you choose, but we’ll check and challenge).
This stuff will not be policed, you’re a grown up.
Our relationship is:
- Mature. Teacher-student, but adult-adult
- Ethical (free choice etc.)
Financial commitment up front after discussion to establish a good fit. While the numbers look big upfront, if you do the maths of what’s included, you’ll find it’s an incredible overall saving for someone who is serious about becoming an “exceptional” embodiment facilitator.
We’re offering A LOT… So (in advance) no, you can’t have a discount if you already bought some of our courses 🙂 Also, non-refundable.
* If something in the company changes, and we don’t offer all these, we will offer intensives or 1-on-1s to compensate at no extra charge. The business is fairly fluid, but we have a solid plan for 5+ courses a year.
You will get access to everything that’s already available right away.
You’ll have full access to your content as soon as you register and pay.
How to apply:
This offer is only available to two new mentees in 2023.
Please email email@example.com with the subject “Patrica’s 2023 Mentorship”, along with what you:
- Can afford to pay
- Will bring to my existing mentors group
It will need to be a good fit for both of us, so we will need to talk before you’re accepted.
Honestly, we’re more likely to take people we know and trust, and who are open and humble – a year is a long time, so we have to get on.
If you’re not sure if you can be a real student open to learning, DO NOT APPLY.
Be sure, as you’re taking a precious place we can’t fill later, and there are no refunds.
Places and time are limited on this offer:
1. There are only two spaces left on the 2023 program.
2. The final application date is before November 27, though the places may be filled earlier.
3. If you’re interested but still have questions, contact us. We’re not interested in recruiting students who aren’t a good fit, so don’t worry – we won’t be selling you hard, but WILL be able to address your questions.
Unlucky, no refund
Yes. If you take off your expert twat-hat and have the humility to be a real apprentice.