Here at Embodiment Unlimited, we’re looking for an experienced Product Marketer to help build, manage and optimise our product funnels.
We create content and courses in the rapidly growing embodiment field and recently ran The recent Embodiment Conference, the largest ever online conference with half a million people registered worldwide.
As a fully virtual team spread across the globe, we’re looking for someone who can work independently and collaborate effectively online.
- Results driven
- Have a proven track record of driving sales online
- A deep understand of digital marketing, funnels, and social media marketing
- Passionate about learning and up-skilling
- Highly organised
- Experience in selling courses, subscriptions or DTC advantageous
- A high performer and committing to striving for excellence
In this role you’ll need:
- To be able to conduct in-depth market research and develop customer avatars
- Excellent project management skills / ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently while meeting deadlines without compromising quality
- To be structured, organised, and attentive to details, yet ﬂexible and able to translate high-level strategy into detailed tasks to be worked on
- The ability to work cross functionally with the copywriting team, technology team, media buying team, designers, and etc to ship new marketing assets
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of direct response marketing, or have the ability to conceptualize new marketing ideas that can drive tangible revenue
- To understand the mechanics of acquiring new leads from different channels like Facebook, Youtube, Google, Instagram and etc while converting them into sales
- To understand copywriting, have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Data-driven and have the ability to translate complex analysis into simple-to-understand and actionable insights
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- Exceptional drive and commitment striving for excellence
- High level of adaptability to a frequently changing professional and social working environment
- To report on launch performance and tracking against benchmarks
- Be able to optimize and refining launch processes so each new funnel deployment runs smoother and performance gets better and better
- Create and maintain playbook of launch funnels that Embodiment Unlimited can deploy
- Work with product creation and launch team to provide input on avatar, offer and assets required for launches.
- Looking at all channels and ensuring we’re best leveraging all of our paid and organic channels to drive traffic for launches
- Work with the video team to create top class video assets, from strategizing video content, shooting, post-productions (cutting & editing) to launching a course
Sound like you?
To apply, please email Agi at email@example.com with the following:
- Cover letter, please include all relevant experience with online business management
- LinkedIn profile link
We are committed to developing a diverse team, and welcome people from different backgrounds and life experiences. This is a major leadership role, and we encourage people from disenfranchised and disadvantaged groups to apply and to know that their applications will be welcome here.