We are looking for a marketing project manager for the Embodiment Group, which comprises The Embodiment Conference, Integration Training, and the Embodied Facilitator courses.
We sell online courses and programmes in the rapidly growing embodiment area. We are a fully virtual team, with team members in different countries.
We are looking for a part time marketing project manager who can take the lead on implementing and managing our product launches and work alongside the marketing team and our CEO to run successful marketing strategies for the business and campaigns.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Knowledge of embodiment field is a plus or being open about learning it
- Experience in online learning product launches and rapid turn around times
- Briefing, developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Experience in managing multiple projects on time and on budget
- Experience in managing production process and team for our product launches – from initial product creation to final sales promo and event phase
- Develop and maintain project documentation; scope of work, estimates, project plans and schedule
- Excellence of tracking hours and deliver project within budget
- Experience in working with a team of copywriters, designers and developer and manage their day to day activities
- Experience in social media and SEO
- Budget planning and financial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalations
- Provide team leadership and behave as a driving force for the assigned projects
Please email Agi at email@example.com with the following:- Cover letter, please include all relevant experience with online marketing and project management- CV in English – LinkedIn profile link