We are looking for a business / operations manager for the Embodiment Group, which comprises The Embodiment Conference, Integration Training, and the Embodied Facilitator courses.
We sell online courses and programmes in the rapidly growing embodiment area. We are a fully virtual team, with team members in different countries.
We are looking for a part time business / operations manager who could manage a team of 5-10 people and co-lead the business with our CEO, Mark Walsh.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Responsible to manage team of 5-10 part time employees and oversight their day-to-day tasks
- Overal oversight of business – ensure the efficient operations, business processes, reporting and overall management of the business
- Manage overall business finances with finance director, manage invoices and payments in and out of the business
- Work closely with CEO and be able to manage quick and often changing business tasks
- Be able to deal with fast paced environment and became a co-lead of the company
- Experience in project management and be able to multi task
- Knowledge of online marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of embodiment is also a plus or being open about learning it
Please email Agi at email@example.com with the following:- Cover letter, please include all relevant experience with online marketing and project management- CV in English – LinkedIn profile link