4-day in-person workshop
Embodied Facilitator Workshop
Spend four days exploring, learning & practising embodiment tools with Mark Walsh and others at this Lakeside coaching retreat in a gorgeous Bled
Embodied practice IN THE FLESH
Deepen your own understanding of embodiment, and pick up pragmatic coaching tools – with real people, together. Experiential, deep, enjoyable, face-to-face learning…away from Zoom!
Each day we will offer a morning practice of gentle embodied yoga and meditation, followed by workshops to enhance your coaching practice. These will be rich explorations of embodied practice with live support and feedback, with plenty of space for connection with other attendees. You will upgrade your embodied coaching skills.
We will teach you Embodiment Unlimited tools such as the four elements coaching, Embodied Yoga Principles, centring and more. This in-person experience will give you the opportunity to get feedback from some of the core Embodiment Unlimited teaching team, to strengthen your personal practice, and allow you to work with embodiment more instinctively in your life.
- Embodied mindfulness
- Embodied intelligence
- The four elements
- Leader – follower practices
- Embodied Yoga Principles (suitable for non-yogis)
- Cultural embodiment
- Dance / free movement
- Trauma sensitivity
This coaching retreat is for you, if you want:
- Some time out to reflect and recharge
- To gain practical tools for working with individuals and groups
- To compare and contrast embodied practises you have already learned
- Deepen your own embodiment
- A chance to get to know Mark and other embodiment people in person
- Some real life connection!
- To enhance online courses on embodiment you’re already doing
- To hear some bad jokes and see how rude Mark can be
- This is a non-residential retreat, so meals and accommodation are not included
- Venue: The Congress Centre in Bled
- We are limiting spaces to 45 participants
- Due to the current global travel situation we are unable to offer refunds unless we need to cancel the event itself for any reason
- Before booking travel, please check Slovenia’s government policy on travel into the country here.
- There will be filming and photography taking place, but you will have the option to opt out of being on camera if you are shy/not really, really good looking.
Meet the team
Founder of Embodiment Unlimited, trainer on CEC, Embodied Toolkit & Ethical Marketing
“Mr Embodiment” (Mark Walsh) is the author of Embodiment, Working with the Body in Training and Coaching, and Embodied Meditation. He hosts The Embodiment Podcast (1 million+ downloads), and led The Embodiment Conference (1000 teachers, 500,000 delegates). Seeing a theme yet?
He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course in the UK and Russia, and has trained over 2000 embodiment coaches in over 40 other countries (some of which will even let him back in).
He gained an honours in psychology (despite been an alcoholic at the time), and has taught widely in the corporate world where he pretended to be a grown up for years, including with blue-chip companies (e.g. Unilever, Shell, Axa, L’Oreal) whom he charged wayyyy too much as they made him wear a suit.
He has also upset… sorry, taught… many yogis, NGOs, police officers and several militaries.
He has worked in war zones, and entertained over 50,000 children. He has headlined International Coach Federation events, taught at Moscow State University, lived with the circus in Ethiopia, taught celebrities and kissed a princess.
Mark is an aikido black belt, and also has 25 years of experience of other martial arts, with yoga, bodywork, improv comedy, conscious dance and meditation.
Embodiment is his obsession, life’s work, and frankly at this point he couldn’t get a job doing anything else. He dances like your dad at a wedding, overshares about his gorgeous Ukrainian wife, and offends pirates with his swearing.
He is now tired of writing in the third person.
Therapist, trainer on Trauma Coaching & Courage to Lead
Patricia has integrated trauma related approaches to her practice of family and systemic constellations for many years.
She is trained in trauma sensitive methods which she combines with attachment-based tools, emotional work, and somatics. She has studied under Bert Hellinger, Gabor Maté, Betsy Polatin and Albert Wong.
She has a certificate in neuropsychology (spring 2022) and a training in Trauma and Resilience through a Center for Applied Neuroscience Studies program (UNESCO recognized).
She holds a Transpersonal Couples Therapy diploma as well as a training in Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples and individuals. She specializes mostly in developmental trauma.
Her 20+ years of spiritual practice, yoga and buddhism contribute to a deeper and wider understanding of trauma and its treatment.