2-day in-person workshop
Centring Masterclass for Coaches
Spend two days learning & practising centring tools with Mark Walsh and Roma Pijlman in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
* Early-bird discount of $50 ends on July 21 *
Embodied practice IN THE FLESH
Deepen your own understanding of embodiment, and pick up pragmatic coaching tools – with real people, together. Experiential, deep, enjoyable, face-to-face learning…away from Zoom!
Each day will offer embodied yoga, meditation and regulation practices, along with workshops to enhance your coaching practice. These will be rich explorations of embodied practice with live support and feedback, with plenty of space for connection with other attendees. You will upgrade your centring and embodied coaching skills.
We will teach you Embodiment Unlimited tools such as the four elements coaching, centring and more. This in-person experience will give you the opportunity to get feedback from the Embodiment Unlimited teaching team, to strengthen your personal practice, and allow you to work with embodiment more instinctively in your life.
- Embodied intelligence
- The four elements
- Cultural embodiment
- Trauma sensitivity
This coaching retreat is for you, if you want:
- Some time out to reflect and recharge
- To gain practical tools for working with individuals and groups
- To compare and contrast embodied practises you have already learned
- Deepen your own embodiment
- A chance to get to know Mark and other embodiment people in person
- Some real life connection!
- To enhance online courses on embodiment you’re already doing
- To hear some bad jokes and see how rude Mark can be
- This is a non-residential retreat, so meals and accommodation are not included
- Venue: American Fitness
- We are limiting spaces to 20 participants
- Due to the current global travel situation, we are unable to offer refunds unless we need to cancel the event itself for any reason
- Before booking travel, please check Netherland’s government policy on travel into the country here.
- There will be filming and photography taking place, but don’t worry – we won’t post anything without your permission.
Meet the team
Founder of Embodiment Unlimited
“Mr Embodiment” (Mark Walsh) is the author of Embodiment, Working with the Body in Training and Coaching, and Embodied Meditation. He hosts The Embodiment Podcast (1 million+ downloads), and led The Embodiment Conference (1000 teachers, 500,000 delegates). Seeing a theme yet?
He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course, and has trained over 2000 embodiment coaches in over 40 other countries (some of which will even let him back in).
He gained an honours in psychology (despite been an alcoholic at the time), and has taught widely in the corporate world where he pretended to be a grown up for years, including with blue-chip companies (e.g. Unilever, Shell, Axa, L’Oreal) whom he charged wayyyy too much as they made him wear a suit.
He has also upset… sorry, taught… many yogis, NGOs, police officers and several militaries.
He has worked in war zones, and entertained over 50,000 children. He has headlined International Coach Federation events, taught at Moscow State University, lived with the circus in Ethiopia, taught celebrities and kissed a princess.
Mark is an aikido black belt, and also has 25 years of experience of other martial arts, with yoga, bodywork, improv comedy, conscious dance and meditation.
Embodiment is his obsession, life’s work, and frankly at this point he couldn’t get a job doing anything else. He dances like your dad at a wedding, overshares about his gorgeous Ukrainian wife, and offends pirates with his swearing.
He is now tired of writing in the third person.
Embodied Facilitator & Karate Blackbelt
Karate Instructor, Coach of the Netherlands Olympic Karate Team, Life & Business Coach.